Establish a foundation for your compliance program with a baseline chart audit, per recommendation by the Office of the Inspector General. Ensure HIPAA compliance by having a chart review by our coding professionals.
- Experienced certified coder reviews the clinical documentation
- Precise application of government and third party payer regulation
- Adherance to government standards as well as NCCI dictates
- Identify missed opportunities to deserved revenue
- Reports on a per chart/encounter basis
- Summary report card for the practice/group on compliance vulnerabilities
- Recommendations for improvement and compliant behavior
A chart audit serves as the beginning of a compliance program by demonstrating the state of the practice at its inception. Periodic chart audits thereafter present the commitment of the practice to maintaining compliance. Upon completing the audit, training can be provided to keep these periodic reviews in-house.
| Reimbursement Analysis
| Charge Ticket Development
| Certification Preparation Courses
| CPC Review
| Certified Medical Auditor Reimbursement Specialist
| Resources & Links
7002 Moody Street, Suite 215
La Palma, California 90623
©2018 Reimbursement Specialist All rights reserved.