Documention Guidelines Seminars
Available to guide medical professionals through the rigors of the documenation guidelines. Step-by-step introduction to all elements of the components of an evaluation and management service. Learn helpful hints on producing forms to assist you in documenting appropriately. Develop self-audit techniques to test yourself before a third party payer does!
Objectives of the seminar:
- Learn the importance of knowing these guidelines
- Understand how important the documentation is to payers
- Apply the general principles of medical record documentation
- Recognize and document the seven components of a visit
- Know the four types of history
- Know the four types of examination
- Decide between single organ and multi-system examinations
- How to document the specifics of the complexity of the medical decision making
- Using risk to select a level of care
- What to do when an encounter turns out to be mostly counseling
- Participate in a practicum to apply learned techniques
Clicking on the above specialties will provide access to a file that can be downloaded.
Specialty specific seminars available:
It will help you to assess your practice E&M distribution.
The results may help to determine whether you would benefit from additional specialty specific documentation guidelines training. This information is based on the most recent information available at the Medicare website: www.cms.hhs.gov This information last verified on
| Reimbursement Analysis
| Charge Ticket Development
| Certification Preparation Courses
| CPC Review
| Certified Medical Auditor Reimbursement Specialist
| Resources & Links
©2020 Reimbursement Specialist All rights reserved.