Documention Guidelines Seminars
Emergency Department professional staff is guided through the CMS & AMA documenation guidelines. Step by Step introduction to all elements of the components of an ED service is reviewed in detail. Learn helpful hints on producing forms to assist you in documenting appropriately.... AND to do it FAST! Develop self-audit techniques to test yourself before a third party payer does!
- Learn the importance of the guidelines
- Understand how important the documentation is to reduce risk
- Apply the guidelines appropriately to support reimbursement
- Recognize and document the seven components of a visit
- Know the four types of history
- Know the four types of examination
- How to document the specifics of the complexity of the medical decision making
- Using risk to select a level of care
- Participate in a practicum to apply learned techniques
Seminars can be on-site or via webinar to meet scheduling differences. Private instruction is also available.
| Reimbursement Analysis
| Charge Ticket Development
| Certification Preparation Courses
| CPC Review
| Certified Medical Auditor Reimbursement Specialist
| Resources & Links
4012 Katella Avenue, Suite 105
Los Alamitos, California 90720
©2009 Reimbursement Specialist All rights reserved.